In accordance with the new Spanish General Data Protection (GDPR) UE 2016/679, to protect the client’s privacy and make good use of your data, we have updated our terms related to data protection.
PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION
The responsible of the treatment of the data is CRIS COSMETICS, S.L., CIF number B61148482. CRIS COSMETICS contact information is:
- C/Àtom, 23- P.I. LA Post, 08850 Gavà (Barcelona – Spain), registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, Volume 29625 Folio 54 Page B157596
- Telephone: +34 93 662 77 65
- E-mail: email@example.com
All interested parties are informed that CRIS COSMETICS has appointed a Data Protection Officer before you can manifest any question related to the treatment of your personal data. All interested parties could contact with the Data Protection Officer through the following contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES CRIS COSMETICS COLLECT?
CRIS COSMETICS could collect the following personal information of the users of CRIS COSMETICS website through the corresponding forms: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and credit card number (PAN+CVV2) in compliance with PCI DSS standards or account number (provided by the client in case of return) when the user visits the WEBSITE, registers, places an online order, makes contact with CRIS COSMETICS or participates in promotions or surveys of CRIS COSMETICS. In addition, CRIS COSMETICS collects all the related information to the browsing in the WEBSITE and the interaction with the brand.
All personal data collected by CRIS COSMETICS belong to the interested parties, in exception of the contact information that could be eased by friends or relatives:
- For sending a gift.
- To share the favorites stored on the WEB.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF TREATING PERSONAL DATA?
The interested parties’ personal data will be treated with the following purposes as applicable:
Manage and develop registrations in the WEBSITE. Registrations will suppose the development of navigation profiles of the user in the WEBSITE. This profile consists in the use of the personal data of the client and the browsing information as well as the already seen products or added to cart, the visited sections of the WEBSITE, the location to evaluate its preferences and/or personal interests with the aim of offering contents of the WEBSITE, offers, services and adequate products to its profile.
- Manage and develop the online purchase. We use the personal information of the client to process and deliver the order, inform you via e-mail of the situation of the order.
- Manage and send information about exclusive promotions, latest news and customized information adapted to the profile, interests and needs of the interested parties as a client through e-mail, SMS or postal mail. The shipment of this information will involve the elaboration of user’s profiles that consists in using personal data, purchase history if need be, as well as the navigation information in the WEBSITE to evaluate some related aspects with its personal preferences with the aim of offering the adequate commercial communications to your profile.
- The content, products or services will be customized to the client regarding its needs. To manage the communications, consult the section ‘Subscriptions’ in My account.
- Respond to the exercise of ARCO+ rights, as well as queries and claims.
- Manage the alert service when a given product is available in the WEBSITE.
- Manage and issue supporting sale documents: digital ticket, sales invoice or Tax Free.
HOW LONG WILL WE PRESERVE DATA?
CRIS COSMETICS will save personal data only for a period of time reasonably needed taking into account the needs of giving response to all matters which arise or resolve problems, make improvements, activate its services and meet the requirements the applicable law require. This means that CRIS COSMETICS could keep personal data after a reasonable time period even after that the interested parties have stopped using CRIS COSMETICS services or have stopped using the WEBSITE. After that period, all personal data will be blocked from all CRIS COSMETICS systems.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS CAN WE COMMUNICATE THE DATA?
Personal data of the interested parties could be ceded/communicated to the following recipients:
- Companies of CRIS COSMETICS
- Administrations and Public Bodies when tax regulation, laboral regulation, Social Security or any other regulation requires it.
- Companies responsible of data treatment, like franchisees and providers that bring services to CRIS COSMETICS (courier companies, communication sending companies, agencies, profile development companies, etc.).
International data transferences could be also produced on the premises of the aforementioned transfers/communications for which CRIS COSMETICS will use Standard Contractual Terms adapted by the European Commision and the Privacy Shield EU-US as a guarantee of those transferences done to countries that do not have an adequation decision of European Commision. In any case, the third parties with whom certain personal data is shared will have credited previously the adoption of technical and organizational measures adequate for the right protection of those. CRIS COSMETICS never sells customers data to third parties.
HOW DOES TEXFIRE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
The WEBSITE uses information security techniques like firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, the aim of all this is to avoid non-authorised access to the data and guarantee confidentiality of those. To achieve these means, users accept that CRIS COSMETICS obtains data for the purpose of the corresponding authentication of the access controls.
Additionally, any transaction performed through the WEBSITE is done through secure payment systems. Payment confidential data are directly transmitted in an encrypted way (SSL) to the corresponding entity.
CRIS COSMETICS manifests that it has adopted all the needed technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and integrity of the treated personal data, as well as to avoid its loss, alteration and/or access by non-authorized third parties.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA?
The following rights could be exercised through the e-mail address email@example.com
You have the right to obtain a confirmation if CRIS COSMETICS is processing personal data that concerns you, or not, as well as to access your personal data CRIS COSMETICS has.
You have the right to request CRIS COSMETICS to rectify personal data when those are inaccurate or to be completed when are incomplete. If you are registered in our WEBSITE, it could be easier that you correct them directly through the modification of your profile
Suppression right/right to be forgotten:
You can request us that your personal data are removed when, inter alia, the data are not needed by the means they were collected.
You have the right to request the limitation of the data treatment, in that case we will keep them only for the exercise or defense of complaints.
You have the right to receive personal data in a structured format, of common use and machine-readable, and to transmit them to other responsible when the treatment is based on the consent or a contract, and it is done through automatic means.
You can oppose that personal data are subject of a treatment based in public or legitimate interest pursued by CRIS COSMETICS, including profile development. In that case, CRIS COSMETICS will stop treating data, except by imperative legitimate motives or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Automatic individual decisions:
You have the right to not being subject of a decision based only on the automatic treatment, including profile development, that will produce legal effects over you or will affect you significantly in a similar way. However, it will not be possible to exercise that right in the case of the decision being needed to hold or run a contract between you and CRIS COSMETICS; will be authorized by the applicable right to CRIS COSMETICS if the adequate measures are always established to ensure your rights, liberties and legal interest; or it is based on your explicit consent.
Right to file a claim:
You have the right to show a claim before the Spanish Agency of Data Protection.
To process the request, we could ask you to credit you identity.
WHAT LEGITIMATES US TO TREAT DATA?
CRIS COSMETICS has the following legitimate bases to treat personal data:
The legal basis of personal data treatment of the interested parties that are collected is the execution of a sales contract. In this sense, the interested parties will be forced to facilitate the data that are needed for its execution. In the case of non facilitating these data the trading could not be made.
The management and emission of the sales bill is based in the legal obligation of CRIS COSMETICS in its relationship with clients.
In connection with the following purposes the legal basis of personal data treatment of the interested parties will be the consent of it, in case of it being provided.
- Management of the register in the WEBSITE
- Management of the information transmission about exclusive promotions, latests news and customised information adapted to the interested parties profiles.
- Response to the exercise of ARCO+ rights, consultations and claims by the interested parties.
- Management of the service of products availability alerts in the WEBSITE
- Management and emission of the following supporting sales documents: digital ticket and Tax Free.
The withdrawal of the consent of those treatments by the interested parties will not conditionate the sales contract execution, held by them and CRIS COSMETICS.
In connection with the following purposes the legal basis of personal data treatment of the interested parties will be the legitimate interest of CRIS COSMETICS:
- The profile development through browsing in the WEBSITE by a registered user, as well as all those users that will have eased us their data for any other purpose.
- The profile development for sending information about exclusive promotions, latest news and customized information adapted to the profiles of the interested parties.
- Sending of satisfaction surveys about the acquired products or used services by clients of CRIS COSMETICS to request their opinion and improve them.
Our legitimate interest consists in guarantee that our WEBSITE remains safe, as well to help CRIS COSMETICS to understand the needs, expectations and the satisfaction level of the users and, therefore, improve the services, products and brands. All those actions are made with the purpose of improving the satisfaction level of the client and ensure a unique browsing and purchase experience.